As legislation evolves, many organizations are unaware that providing accessible technology is not a choice—it is now the law. These laws define the civil rights of those with disabilities and ensure equitable access across websites, apps, and internal systems.
However, though the laws are clear, many companies are at risk of costly litigation, negative press, brand damage, and more due to the lack of knowledge or adherence to legal requirements.
In this 60 minute webinar, we will debunk many of the myths regarding accessibility, including:
- What it means to have usable and compliant websites and apps.
- How to properly test and certify digital properties.
- How to track the governance and business compliance.
- The common elements of a demand letter and lawsuits and how to settle legal actions.
- How to mitigate risk before legal action.
Date: Thursday, January 27, 2022
time: 1PM Eastern
Register for this important and informative webinar for your business.